Template by:
Free Blog Templates

Saturday, November 7, 2009

First to See and Make a Repair If Suddenly Computer is Death


This post I write to my self to remind me again if I forget the procedure I have to detect problem and repair it a suddenly death computer...

The case like this... if you have turn off your computer and make it move to another location in your house or just only just shut it down in the night and suddenly when you want to use your computer and wooowwww the computer just wanna show the windows or perhaps there's a beep from your computer.


Ok, just always I have to open the case of computer and try to clean the mainboard like usual and try to start the PC again and see what happen, now the procedure I have to take :
  1. If the computer still dead I must see all the cable connection to the mainboard it's plug well or not, and perhaps I must unplug it all and plug in again to make sure it's plug well. In most case it will work to start again the PC...
  2. If computer make a beep after start it up, I have to check the connection in VGA card and RAM memory to see it's plug in well and perhaps I must clean the surface of memory (cause sometime the surface get dirty and not detect well from motherboard) or the surface of the mainboard that have VGA card plug in.
Ok that's the procedure I usually take to first repair the dead PC... I hope you guys can be help for my article.

pdc_romeo

0 comments:

Post a Comment